3.10.2008

Rascal Flatts!!!

Colby and I were lucky enough to spend this past weekend in Vegas with his parents and his brothers and sisters and their spouses and his boss and some of his kids and spouses. We flew down Friday night and returned early yesterday morning, so it was a short, but exciting trip. Saturday morning and afternoon the boys went golfing while the girls went shopping. We had a fabulous dinner at Nero's Saturday night followed by the highlight of the trip - the Rascal Flatts concert at Mandalay Bay. We were fortunate to have some pretty great seats as well - second row! It was such a great concert and such a fun weekend. The only drawback was that I had to leave Caylin at home. We have left her overnight only once before, but this was two nights. It was hard, but luckily we were so busy, I didn't have time to miss her too much!

me, Amanda, Mel (and Tyson), Mindy, Lisa, Heather


Lisa, Brett and Mel had front row tickets. They finally got a handshake after several attempts!



7 little munchkins:

schaars said...

Oh my how fun! 2nd row seats I bet that made the concert. Can I even tell you how jealous I am I love Rascal Flatts. Plus I bet it was so nice to have a getaway as a couple. We should get together this week sometime and do a little party for our big One year olds!

Kelsey said...

How fun! I love that girls pic. Too cute. You look like you are going to blow away skinny girl :)

betsy said...

that looks so fun you guys! and lindsey you look so good.

Shawna Wilson said...

That looks like it was so much fun! I can't believe how close you all were...Lisa was showing me how cute Caylin's little toes are, she is darling!
- Shawna
P.S.I'm adding you guys to our friends list!

Shawna Wilson said...

Also - where did you get your cute background? I can't figure out how to change mine for the life of me!!

Nick and Jessi said...

I can't even tell you how jealous I am. I love Rascal Flatts. That sounds like the ideal trip!

Kelsey said...

Hi Linds! I saw Caylin's cute pic of GTU this morning. It was sooo cute! I can't believe she's almost 1. I hope you guys have a fabulous bday :)